Rules & Regulations
Read these rules and regulations very carefully before submitting the online/offline form to FastTrack Academy. Submitting the online form indicates that you accept these rules and regulations. If you do not accept these rules and regulations, please do not register.
- To apply for any course, fill the enrolment form available in the offices in your own writing.
- The incomplete form will be rejected. It is mandatory to attach a photocopy of mark sheet, FAAST result, proof of identity and two recent passport size photographs along with the nomination form.
- If the student is less than 18 years of age, the parent / guardian must also sign. If the student fails to obtain the parent / guardian's signature, it will be presumed that he has sought verbal permission from the parent / guardian
- The student must carry an identity card and produce it on request. If the identity card is lost, he or she can apply for a duplicate identity card.
- Students will not be allowed to attend any lectures without study material.
- The course / study material provided to the students by the institute is the intellectual property of the institute and is not intended for professional use. Students are not allowed to make copies of study material and provide / distribute / distribute it to anyone else. Management reserves the right to initiate appropriate action in case of any violation.
- Students can't change the batch without prior approval.
- The lecture has the full right to ask any student to leave the class room without assigning any reason.
- Students who damage the property of the institute will be held liable to replace it or pay the same.
- Before or after the lecture, the student should not disturb the other occupants of the campus.
- Lectures will usually start and end at scheduled times, but in case of any delay, students are requested to cooperate.
- The student may be called on a public holiday to complete the course. These lectures can be conducted at different times than regular batch timing. It is mandatory for the student to attend these lectures when they are held.
- Parking of any type of vehicles will not be allowed in the premises.
- Smoking in the premises of the institute is strictly prohibited. Consumption and possession of any form of tobacco and alcohol is strictly prohibited. If it is found in the possession of the student, the student's admission in that event will be automatically cancelled and the institute may also take legal action against the student.
- Available seats are limited and will be filled on a first come first served basis.
- The fee can be paid either in cash/ card/Cheque or through demand draft favour of FastTrack Academy payable at Ranchi.
- For future instalments, PDCs have to be deposited at the time of admission.
- It is mandatory to give the correct description of the parents. The result of the test or any other information will be sent via SMS by the institute.
- Any change of address or telephone number should be notified in writing to the office within 5 days.
- Enrolled students have to provide photocopies of the admit cards of various entrance and competitive examinations, as soon as they receive their admit cards from the examination giving body. If the student attains a position / success in any of these exams, the institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity.
- Mobile phone / i-pod is not allowed in class. If students carry a mobile phone to class, it should be kept closed. The Institute is not responsible for loss / theft of any personal belongings in the Institute.
- A student, who is late by more than 10 minutes for classes/tests, will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
- If a student misses a test or study material collection, test/study material can be collected from the office within 7 days, failing which the material will not be given to him/her.
- In case of lost/misplaced study material, Identity Card, student can obtain duplicate set of book(s)/ study material against the payment
- In case of any mishap because of reasons beyond control or any natural calamity of any type (earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc) occurs in the premises at FastTrack Academy, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- If at any point of time, the Indian Government increases goods and service tax, (existing rate of GST is 18%), and the extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Government.
- If any student does not pay the fee on the due date as mentioned in the prospectus or is defaulter in the fee payment, he/she shall be stopped from attending the classes. It is therefore, in the interest of the parents & students that they should deposit the fee on the due dates mentioned.
- If the name of the student is struck-off due to non-payment of fee for more than 20 days from the due date, the student shall have to pay Rs. 1000/- extra for re-admission including late fee.
- FastTrack Academy reserves the right to make any changes in its programs / venue / time and reduce or increase frequency of classes per week or shift a class.
- Management has the right to change faculty, class timing class venues, sub venues, and sub-divide the class, without any prior notice. The decision of the management will be final and binding on the students and parents.
- If the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, causing indiscipline in the institute, irregularity in attendance, not responding properly, the student can be expelled from the institute. The decision of the Director in this regard will be final and binding on the student / guardian.
- After the enrolment, if a student wants to withdraw the enrolment fee for any reason, the institute will not refund or adjust under any circumstances. For more information, please visit the refund policy page.
- If any student/guardian misbehaves with any staff member or teacher of the FastTrack Academy, the student can be rusticated from the Institute. The decision of the Director in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- Parents should inquire every month from the Fasttrack Academy office about the progress and attendance of their wards studying at Fasttrack Academy.
- Management reserves the right to initiate appropriate action against a student if he is found to be making any gestures or comments on social media on any faculty / staff or any other student in the institution and thereby the integrity of the academy or anyone associated with it Hurts academy .
- Management reserves the right to change or modify rules, change the time of classes, consolidate a class without assigning any reason. The management decision will be final and binding on all students. There will be no refund grant in such cases.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Managing Director, Fasttrack Academy is final and binding on all faculty members, students and guardians. All disputes are under the jurisdiction of the Ranchi High Court.
Changes to this Rules & Regulations
We may update our rules & regulations from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We may also notify you of any changes by adding or removing new rules & regulations on this page through SMS. These changes are effective immediately after being posted on this page.