How to Apply for Refund
- The prescribed refund application form can be obtained from our office and can also be downloaded from our website. "Click here to download Refund Form "
- Refund requests made verbally or via phone / email / fax will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- There is no installment in the annual package.
- The refund application will be accepted in the prescribed format along with the original fee receipt and FastTrack Academy identity card. No refund will be made after the last refund date except in the special cases below- (a) If a student does not attend any class or (b) If a student applies for a refund before the class starts.
- No fee will be refunded under any circumstances except tuition fee.
- No refund will be made under any circumstances after joining the Crash Course or Test Series.
- In case of special case refund, 25% of the total program fee will be deducted.
- Refund Amount will be credited in Father / Mother / Student Bank Account within 20 days from the date of Application through NEFT / RTGS / IMPS only. For this you have to submit a cancelled Cheque or bank passbook first page copy with refund form.
- There is no withdrawal after 90 days of class commencement.
- The batch start date will be considered and not the date of joining of any student in the institute. Refund applications will be considered on the date of submission and not by the number of classes attended by the student or the date the student has stopped attending classes.
- If any student receives benefits against lump sum payment payments or scholarships or both, and leaves the institution after a few months (for whatever reason…) and applies for a refund of the tuition fee paid, waiver granted will be considered a failure. And the student will be returned as per the conditions given below.
Deductible amount in case of Refund after:-
- 1st installment - 30% of fee
- 2nd installment - 45% of fee
- 3rd installment - 50% of fee
- No refund in case of yearly package option.
Fasttrack Academy reserves all rights to change, add or remove any withdrawal policy at any time and it will be binding on each parent and students.